- Internship – Project Management
- Assist project manager in monitoring project schedule and open issues.
- Participate and assist project manager in project discussion with suppliers.
- Maintain & update project documents throughout the development activities.
- Ensure quality and timely submission of all project deliverables and documentation as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Software Interns
- Analyse data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of business
- To assist on product verification and testing, assist on market survey and requirement analysis and reporting.
Product that will be exposed on:
- ATLAS IHU:
- 3rd party apps, Intelligent recommendation, navigation, VR, local media, calendar
- Theme, A-store, weather, system, setting
- ATLAS Auto:
- Discover, notification, service booking, payment, profile, marketplace
- ATLAS Cloud:
- Big data dashboard, backend – merchant/marketplace/4S service center
- Admin Interns
- Take complete ownership in office management tasks to ensure smooth daily business operation, such as:
- Office management support that covers work tools and equipment, filling and storage, office safety and health (including CCTV and first aid kit).
- Office maintenance support coordination (electrical, Photostat machine, telephone, internet, furniture and door access, first aid box, Covid test kit, fire extinguisher, pest control, disinfection service, etc)
- Coordinate and be the focal point of contact to building management on premises related matters and arrangement.
- Coordinate and be the focal point of contact to contractor or service provider on any repair work, renovation or other installation work.
- Work arrangement and work monitoring on cleaning services in the office.
- Collect letters and parcel from mailroom/mailbox.
- Purchasing Interns
- Liase and facilitate with business units on all key sourcing requirements for supply of goods and services in order to achieve optimised cost, quality and timely deliverables.
- Handle Project based procurement activities with internal and external stakeholders of project delivery
- Achieve procurement objectives in term of cost savings and stable supply of goods and services.
- Ensure timely delivery of goods and services by working closely with vendors on production and shipping arrangement. Formalize contract agreement with vendors.
- Generate procurement report as and when required.
- Ensure the procurement documentations and database are complete and stored appropriately for reference and audit purposes.
- Perform vendor evaluation. Establish and continuously monitor to enhance vendors performance.